Claiming the Markets.com for free reward
- To get your bonus, it’s quite simple. In the beginning, you must create an account through the broker. This means you have to be able to hold the account for trading.
- The registration process takes just one minute and only is based on filling in your email address, and then creating an account password. You must provide an authentic Email address. If you don’t you will not be eligible for your Market.com bonus deposit because it must be confirmed using the same email.
- After you have registered your account, you will be required to submit identity proof – such as a driver’s license or a document that demonstrates the country where you reside like the utility bill recently issued.
- Once your account has been verified, you will be given an offer of Market.com 300% deposit bonus. Once you have confirmed that offer the bonus will show on your account within 24 hours.
Markets.com Customer Support
Markets.com makes customer assistance available via Email Support as well as Phone Support, Live Chat, as well as an option to call back. As said in Markets.com review, it will be accessible for chat 24/5 through an interactive pop-up on the internet.
- Zero Deposit Bonus Information: You should sign up at Markets.com.
- Available at: All New Traders
- How to obtain: Sign up and verify your mobile number to receive an additional bonus code. Then, enter this code into the box for the bonus.
- Refund: Bonus can be withdrawn once you have reached the minimum amount of 10,000 for each $1 bonus.
- Other Terms: Bonus is not available in certain countries according to rules. The bonus is only available to one per household/IP address or phone number
How do you choose the best Forex Broker?
It is undisputedly among the easiest financial markets to begin with. But choosing a broker that meets your needs in terms of trading and your level of experience the best isn’t easy.
In terms of the level of comfort you can expect when dealing with your broker, financial transparency as well as regulation are equally important. It’s also crucial to determine if different features of your account, such as leverage and margin, commission and spread, capital requirements for initial deposit as well as the easy withdrawal and deposit will meet your needs for trading.
If, for instance, you’re a beginner or novice trader, it’s best to select the brokers that are strictly regulated and require smaller initial capital investment and have a low leverage. For experienced traders, there are more brokers to suit their more aggressive strategies for trading.
Check whether my forex broker has been licensed
It is essential to ensure that the best forex brokers in the world is reputable and properly licensed in order to stay clear of frauds in the forex industry.
We’ve created a step-by-step tutorial to guide you to figure out whether your forex broker is properly regulated.
- Find the license number of the broker: Identify the broker’s registration number using the disclosure text at lower right of the page of the broker’s website.
- Check the public profile of the broker: Look up the name of the entity (i.e. the legal brand or company identity) on the official website to confirm that the registered number is valid.
- Check the status of regulatory authorities: We track, evaluate, and rate forex brokers with more than 20 regulators around the world. you can access their official sites for the most and most influential regulatory bodies around the world on the Trust Score page.
- Worldwide availability: Check if the broker is able to accept clients from your home country. If the broker doesn’t have a license in your country of residence however, it’s important to determine whether they are legally able to allow clients to come from the nation (for instance in the event that the broker is licensed in another jurisdiction and is considered acceptable).
- Check: Call the phone number or email address on the website of the regulators. If you are in doubt regarding the legitimacy of a brand or website which claims to be controlled.